E-Z Nail On is a replacing closet door guide that will save
you time and money
when you install the E-Z Nail On door guide.
E-Z Nail On will replace all other type door guides being used today.
Use on all type floors and any width doors. To install into wood
floors you just drive steel pins throw the carpet and padding
into wood floors in 4 minutes. Will self-adjust to all width
doors and height from floor to door height without using any
Sets come in white, walnut or birch in color to match the decor
of your room. Designed so doors can be removed in seconds for
painting closets without disturbing carpet or door guide by
popping the plastic cap off the steel pins. This cuts the closet
painting time by 60% or more.
You install E-Z Nail On door guide with doors on the track in
minutes with a hammer. You will have to drill three holes in the
floor for installing into concrete or tile floors. Template and
instructions come with all sets.
Nail On Features...
- Designed to be installed with a hammer over wood floors.
- Made of steel and will not break.
- Will replace all other type guide ever made.
- Will self adjust to all width doors and door height from the floor.
- Will replace any type metal strips on floor. Need on wood blocks for adjustment at floor.
- Sets will match the decor of your room of white walnut or birch in color.
- Designed so doors can be removed in second for any reason.
- Use on all type floors, wood, concrete or tile.
- Install door guide while doors are on track.
- Install them your self and save time and money.
- You don't
have to cut carpet around door guide.
- Guarantee to work
or you get your money back.
Installation! You can install them in just seconds!
- A problem solver for doors or floors.
- Free help in you have a Question or a Problem.
- Should last a life time.
Guarantee with money back for any reason for 60 days. E Z Nail
is not sold in stores.